WIP - Testing Blending: not yet a tutorial but soon for beginners

• @Pat

i love the wave like look 🙂

• It's been a long time since I've been back in this thread...
    Very easy to get even if not what I wanted, but I found this interesting.
    Using the “Repeater” function in two different objects and various renderings by changing the coloured background and transparency of the “containers”, etc.

0_1716911391046_T.jpg

0_1716911488834_t2.jpg

• @Pat

and the ideas are still bubbling up
    I know it will never stop, like the water geysers
    in Yellowstone 🙂

• @Subpath Thanks ☺. Well, I wish I had more ideas and more time to experiment and implement VS in my work(flow).

• @VectorStyler VS 1.2.027 & no issue anymore with my file. I could change any symbol without affecting the arrangement of others... the use of the Repeater feature (VS acronym of course) ☺

0_1716979684642_t3.jpg

• Well, I've tried to get a fully editable design for the Repeater features (two here) made with symbols and for the text, but I can't find a way to do it 🤔
    I have to confess that I got a bit lost in all the testing I did. I was convinced that text remained editable after a Boolean operation like in AD but didn't succeed in VS...

I'll stop here, even though there's still room for improvement, just for the fun to use the Repeater feature with symbols:
    0_1718460509877_r.jpg

• @Pat

Nice,
    looks like a title for the great upcoming VectorStyler TV show
    I'm looking forward to it 🙂

• WIP ! I'd like to make an axonometric "3D" project and I'm in the process of testing the possibilities of VS. It would be a bit long to explain the steps but in itself nothing very complicated.
    The software does slow down a bit but I think that's due to the calculation time for rendering (several artboards, some image and shape effects, blending, different colours to strokes and fills...). Infinite possibilities by changing a single parameter.

0_1721756886779_f1.jpg

• @Pat

nice,
    i like the transparent, glass-like effect in the middle

• @Subpath Thanks. I'll come back on this one later.