VectorStyler
    • Categories
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Register
    • Login

    Object locking menu items do not appear in the toolbar

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Bugs in VectorStyler
    2 Posts 2 Posters 6 Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • encartE Offline
      encart
      last edited by

      I updated VS to latest build and all of items related to locking/unlocking items from my custom toolbox has gone. It is not possible to add them at all.. Screenshot 2026-10-10 at 11.39.51.png

      MacBook Air M4 24Gb, Tahoe 26.3.1

      M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • M Offline
        monsterfox @encart
        last edited by

        @encart 116f3d63-e2f0-4845-be0b-94c936175185-image.png
        I’ve tested it, and it indeed doesn’t work. This should be a bug. As for my workflow, I usually add a custom toolbar on top for operations.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • First post
          Last post