VectorStyler
    • Categories
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Register
    • Login

    Boolean divide deletes shape upon operation if not a closed path

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Bugs in VectorStyler
    2 Posts 2 Posters 10 Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • BoldlineB Offline
      Boldline
      last edited by Boldline

      I don't know if this qualifies as an official "bug", but I noticed if I am trying to use the boolean divide tool on two shapes that do not have a closed path and only a fill, it deletes one of the objects.

      Would it make more sense in this scenario to have the boolean divide auto close the path and then divide?

      61723b1a-6ac0-4eb7-b19e-f4971eeed4cc-CleanShot 2026-10-09 at 12.33.55 PM.png

      🍎 macOS Tahoe 26.2, Mac mini (M1, 2020), Chip Apple M1, Memory 16 GB
      Cintiq 27QHD Display and LG Ultra HD Display

      VectorStylerV 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • VectorStylerV Offline
        VectorStyler @Boldline
        last edited by

        @Boldline I will test this

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • First post
          Last post