Just got started Appences issues

• So I was told about the program and started recreating a title dress I made in Illustrator. I mostly did it but had a bunch of Glitches Visual looked like the file got broken but when reloaded everything is fine. I am messing about in the appearance panel with strokes gradients etc and it just went crazy when I locked a shape to work on a shape behind. I had to go to the layers to unlock that group and that's when everything went crazy. Other than the bug and no knowing where the eyedropper tool is. (Also not being able to get appearances from Ai file) I am very please with this program.

• administrators

@Blademanunitpi Welcome to VectorStyler. I will try to replicate the issue. As I understand it occurred after locking an object and then unlocking it. If there are more specific steps to replicate it, let me know.
    The color picker (eyedropper?) tool can be found in the toolbox, third icon from bottom.

• I opened a ai file made with CS3 that had lost Appearance look and I Copied and pasted and locked the object on top did my edits and then. when I unlocked it the strokes disappeared leaving only the Gradient. I saved and closed the file opened it back up and it was just fine. BTW I am on a Late 2014 MacMini7,1 8 GB of ram with a XP-pen DIspaly 12 inch pro running Catalina (10.15.7). I saw a few Visual glitches when I was also looking at the old file to try and fix the new file. Like a copy Part of the Tool bar was left behind when I moved the window