Quick Adjustment of Swatches

• Would it be possible in the future to combine these panels somehow so that we can edit each swatch individually and work iteratively through colors much more easily?

Ideally, a list of swatches to the left of the "Color" Panel (the right panel in the screenshot) where we can move around the palette and make adjustments...

To be clear, I'm not asking that the [Palette] panel be expanded as keeping it in its simplest form seems ideal. Rather, when we double click to edit a swatch that we can in some way access the other swatches in the list to edit them one by one without leaving this panel. Perhaps a way to expand the panel on left side to show the other swatches available for edit?

Very minor side consideration: Also may I suggest to rename "Color" to "Edit Swatch" (or whatever scope is applicable) since it is easy enough to confuse it with the actual Color panel, at least in passing conversation...

0_1714705095514_688b3cef-a47e-4c11-8ad3-cc50c7e8c15e-image.png

Thanks in advance

• administrators

@debraspicher So this would be some sort of ""Palette Editor" view. Yes I think it is possible.