Entering license key does not work.

• After a long time, I started up Vectorstyler beta again. (I had issues with the license before on a new computer).
    I get the notification of a new version, and installed that. But I'm prompted to enter the license again, and the beta does not accept it. I tried launching it as admin, but that didn't work either.

It seems I lost access to v1.1 version as well, even if I start it from the 1.1 location, it launches the beta.

I now have three VS icons on my desktop, but none accept the license key I received on 08-06-2021.

*edit Ok, it seems I have version 1.2.001 that has a working license, but the 1.2.005 version does not accept the license. The .001 version keeps telling me there is an update every time I start it up.

• administrators

@Gremriel Try removing all VS versions, and install the current 1.1, and enter the license there.
    Then when installing 1.2 give a different folder for the MSI installer. The 1.2 should discover and copy the license from 1.1

There could also be the case on Windows, that the license file cannot be written into the user folder.
    In this case, go to the user folder (1.2 beta Help menu -> Reveal Settings Folder), exit VS and remove the whole user folder.

• Thanks, uninstalling everything and re-installing fixed it.