Bug and improvement?

• As promising as Vectorstyler is, unfortunately I still don't dare to use the program for the real work. I keep running tests and keep running into problems.

BUG?
    Test x:
    I open an svg map generation from Qgis and create layers from the groups.

I make the landform layer visible and select the layer (which is still a group, which is good) and just try to change the overall line weight.
    This is what happens... Bug?
    (problem does not occur when I ungroup the form first but that is not a solution)

0_1729498389090_09907aed-e57c-4221-a771-debca3658802-image.png

IMPROVEMENT?
    Furthermore, I am increasingly irritated by the dominance of the color indicator/selector layers. These are so large that they often attract more attention than the artwork preview while they are of relative importance. Could these be a bit narrower?

0_1729498428933_56ad4ca0-c25e-4bfb-9488-d1b9a2f14169-image.png

• administrators

@Ayo said in Bug and improvement?:

I make the landform layer visible and select the layer (which is still a group, which is good) and just try to change the overall line weight.

Is that group clipped into a rectangle?
    If it is, all style changes will be applied at group level to the clipping shape, this is by design.

The clipping shape can be removed from a group with Object -> Shape -> Clear Object Shape, after which the style changes will apply to the content of the group.

I will see what can be done with the layer color (but it canno0t be removed).

• administrators

@Ayo If you want to change styles inside a clipping group, double click the group (to isolate), Select All and then change the styles of the selected objects.

• @VectorStyler said in Bug and improvement?:

Is that group clipped into a rectangle?

No just a group {Group}
    Running 'Clear Object Shape' makes no difference.

the layer color (but it cannot be removed)

No! for god's sake... of course not. That's not my point, it's the size.

• administrators

@Ayo Can you send me the file.

• administrators

@Ayo About changing the style: there seems to be a "refresh" bug here. Press Command+R to reset after applying the style to fix the display.

I will solve this issue ASAP.

• administrators

@Ayo This is a regression in the past 2 versions