Panel Snapping

• This was something I had been emailing with Csaba about a few days ago and I figured I'd post to the forum as well with a video.
    When I go to move a panel, sometimes it does not immediately move, other times it does but gets wonky, jumping to the top or side very quickly and strongly like a knee-jerk reaction.
    In this example I couldn't get the widened panel to shrink back. Ignore the fuchsia fill shape, that was an accident during filming.
    He mentioned there was a bug they were fixing for the next beta, but I wanted to be sure i was clear in what I was seeing as I moved the panels around.

• administrators

@Boldline To restore a horizontal panel to vertical mode, dock it at the side of the application window. But the movement must start from the title area of the horizontal panel, that double horizontal line.

if the movement starts from inside the panel, it will move, but will not change it back to vertical mode.

There seems to be some issues with docking multiple panels on the side. This is an open problem still.

• administrators

There are improvements on panel docking in build 194, when docking at the main window sides.

For the horizontal panels (and direction change) to dock into vertical mode, still must be moved from their title area (that double line under the close icon).
    The reason to keep this, is to allow the movement of horizontal panels, when moving from inside, to locations that would change them to vertical mode otherwise.